Dear valued Stormfront member,
In an effort to maintain a more uniform and professional look and feel to our most popular subforum, Newslinks and Articles
, we are asking for the cooperation from those who start threads there in order to achieve that goal.
While we sincerely appreciate those who take the time to create worthwhile threads in that most visited part of the site, it would be greatly appreciated as well if all who do so would endeavor to familiarize themselves with the following guidelines regarding the titles they compose for new threads and the content contained in them.
- Thread must have a valid news-source link.
- Do not make THREAD TITLES IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- No using exclamation points, especially multiple exclamation points!!!!
- Avoid anything meant to draw attention such as adding "Must see:" or "Unbelievable." Don't use LOL, LMAO, WTF? or similar as part or all of a title or use "creative spellings" of names, like "Obongo" for Obama or "Israhell" for example, in place of Israel and the like in titles.
- No period is needed at the end of a thread title. Consider how book or movie titles have no period. Basically the same punctuation rules that apply to newspaper headlines and articles in newspapers and magazines apply to thread titles.
- Do not post the full text of copyrighted articles without permission of the owner. Limit "fair use" excerpts to 65 words. Use the quote feature to highlight the excerpted part and provide a link to the original source immediately before or after it.
- In the first post of a new thread, don't just include a link or a link with copy and pasted text and/or pictures. Instead, personalize it by adding at least a sentence or two of your own commentary or something to make it clear why or how the subject might be of interest or relevant to the White Nationalist community.
- Never use epithets/racial slurs (mudshark, sheboon, etc.) in the title and/or first post. Avoid doing so in all posts here, as per the guidelines for posting.
- To avoid redundant thread topics, either scan the titles of all the threads submitted in the last several days or use the search feature to check for keywords to keep from starting threads about subjects already covered.
- Don't Capitalize Every Single Word In The Title (or most of them or various words incorrectly at random). The first word and after that, only proper nouns such as names of people and places should be capitalized. Here are a couple of examples.
Incorrect: City Of Chicago To Purchase New Buses In January.
Correct: City of Chicago to purchase new buses in January
Incorrect: Rubenstein To Fund Rebuilding Of Slave Quarters At President Madison Home
Correct: Rubenstein to fund rebuilding of slave quarters at President Madison home
Thank you again for your contributions to the site and thanks also for your cooperation in this matter.
Stormfront administration and moderation staff
Of course the thread is padlocked and no one can disagree. Never even heard of this "Ballistic" moderator. Why do they always employ hardball kinda characters?