Old 01-07-2019
Jan 2019, registered
Climax North Carolina
1 messages
WhitePride88 is on a distinguished road
Default New
I'm new to the site. Coming off storm front. I'm 27 and x military. Looking for like minded people to assicoate with. I'm looking for a group, I'm n North Carolina and would like to be active and not just site back in a dark and wait. Thank you for allowing me here, cannot wait to grow and learn and help anyway I can
Old 01-07-2019
Oct 2018, registered
1,349 messages
reynolds is a White Nations Godreynolds is a White Nations Godreynolds is a White Nations Godreynolds is a White Nations Godreynolds is a White Nations Godreynolds is a White Nations Godreynolds is a White Nations Godreynolds is a White Nations Godreynolds is a White Nations Godreynolds is a White Nations Godreynolds is a White Nations God
Default Re: New
Greetings! Stormfront is run by Dr Don Black as you know and he has been in the forefront of our struggle. I embrace all White Forums. But if Stormfront is again under siege, then Don Black would welcome other forums to fill the void.
Old 01-07-2019
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
Apr 2013, registered
Confederate States of America
167,332 messages
Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God
Quote: Originally Posted by WhitePride88 View Post

I'm new to the site. Coming off storm front. I'm 27 and x military. Looking for like minded people to assicoate with. I'm looking for a group, I'm n North Carolina and would like to be active and not just site back in a dark and wait. Thank you for allowing me here, cannot wait to grow and learn and help anyway I can

None of us want to wait for things to play out, but prudence demands our patience. If the cards don't come our way, we may have to play the hand we're dealt, but for now, my advice is to stay vigilant and hope we ultimately draw this inside straight. We finally have a friend in power with Trump, though he might not be perfection to everyone.

I'm counting on two things to turn the tide in our favor. 1) The Great Awakening and 2) An economic implosion that forces these turtles' heads from their shells.

With the majority of people awake, we cannot be defeated.
“Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth — more than ruin, more even than death. Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habits; thought is anarchic and lawless, indifferent to authority, careless of the well-tried wisdom of the ages. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid … Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man.”Bertrand Russell, Why Men Fight
Old 01-07-2019
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
Apr 2013, registered
167,332 messages
Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God
Coming to America: Insane footage from France (video)
“Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth — more than ruin, more even than death. Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habits; thought is anarchic and lawless, indifferent to authority, careless of the well-tried wisdom of the ages. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid … Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man.”Bertrand Russell, Why Men Fight
Old 01-07-2019
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
Apr 2013, registered
167,332 messages
Click the image to open in full size.
Old 01-07-2019
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
Apr 2013, registered
167,332 messages
2018: The Year American Empire Folded In Plain Sight
Post New Thread Reply